Gemeinsame Jahrestagung 2017:
Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Kardiologie (SGK) und Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Herz- und thorakale Gefässchirurgie (SGHC)
7. - 9. Juni 2017, Trafo Baden
10. Mai 2017
Alle Teilnehmer sind herzlich eingeladen, Abstracts für die
• Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Kardiologie (SGK)
• Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Herz- und thorakale Gefässchirurgie (SGHC)
• Schweizer Hypertonie Gesellschaft (SHG)
• Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Pädiatrische Kardiologie (SGPK)
• Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Perfusionstechnik (SGfP)
• Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Notfall- und Rettungsmedizin (SGNOR)
• Schweizerischer Verein für Pflegewissenschaft (VfP) - Akademische Fachgesellschaft für Kardiovaskuläre Pflege
• Swiss Cardiovascular Therapists (SCT)
The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for presentation at the Joint Annual Meeting 2017 of the Swiss Society of Cardiology and Swiss Society of Cardiac Surgery.
The abstract submission is closed.
Notification of acceptance or rejections of submitted abstracts will be sent to the corresponding authors via email in March 2017.
- Abstracts may be submitted only via internet. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstract deadline is Monday, January 30, 2017 23:59 CET.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, presentations of accepted abstracts may be held in German, French or English.
- Your abstract will be printed as submitted.
- Please make sure that name, email of submitting/corresponding author is correct.
- Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
- Clarity of expression will be considered in the review process. The overall quality of language used should assure comprehension by the reader.
- The abstract text may not be longer than 2’500 characters (including spaces, excluding authors’ names and title).
- Abstracts must contain original material neither published nor presented in Switzerland prior to 7 June 2017.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts an investigator may submit. Investigators should not submit the same research. Abstracts that appear to be replicate versions of a single study may be rejected.
- Please limit the number of authors listed to those who have substantially contributed to the abstract. If authors’ names appear on more than one abstract, their names must appear and be spelled identically on each abstract in order to facilitate proper indexing. Wherever possible, do not list authors with initials only. Enter every author’s name into a separate field for indexing. For each author the institution and – if possible – the working group should be declared.
- Do not use abbreviations in the title. Limit their use to commonly used abbreviations and expand all abbreviations at first mention.
- Tables, charts and other graphics are permitted (max. 2) and must be in JPG or GIF format, of high resolution and in black and white.
- After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by email with
- Reference number of your abstracts (for inquiry and correspondence purposes)
- Your personal access code remains valid for future use (e.g. should you wish to edit or correct a submitted abstract, to submit further abstracts to the same or to future conference). Renewed entry of your contact details will be unnecessary. Submitted abstracts may be edited up to the deadline of 30 January 2017.
- If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts will be subject to a blind peer review. Only the review board1 will be unblinded.
- The format of presentation will be decided on by the scientific committee based on the quality of the abstracts submitted.
- Authors will be informed from end of March or early April 2017 by email on the decision of the scientific committee (please make sure to state your correct email address). Detailed information on installation and presentation of posters and oral presentations will be mailed directly to authors of accepted abstracts. Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present if accepted. The presenting author should be the submitting author.
- Abstract authors must register for the conference.
Please carefully select the topic under which you submit your abstract for review. A review board delegated by the scientific committee will verify the correct allocation of abstracts and may reallocate your abstract prior to the review process if placed incorrectly.
- Cardiovascular biology
- Including all abstracts with in vitro or in vivo investigations
- All clinical cases are to be submitted in this topic
All accepted abstracts will be published in Cardiovascular Medicine, the official journal of the Swiss Society of Cardiology, the Swiss Society for Angiology, the Swiss Society of Hypertension and the Swiss Paediatric Cardiology Society.
Full text of regular abstracts will be published 2 weeks prior to the congress on the congress website.
In each topic the best abstract(s) will be awarded a prize. The scientific committee wishes to reward mainly younger scientists. Accomplished and experienced scientists are kindly asked to choose the option “I am an experienced scientist (40 years old or elder). Please do not consider my abstract for prize evaluation”.
If you have questions regarding abstracts or need assistance, please contact the abstract team at email@example.com.
Abstract hotline: +41 61 686 77 22 (Monday - Friday during CET business hours)
For technical questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.